Windows DVD Maker 6.6.8 can be viewed on home DVD players or other Software that supports DVDs. It’s like Apple’s iDVD application for Mac OS X in many respects. XP, 7, 8, 10, and 11 are just some of the versions of Windows that are compatible with Windows DVD Maker. Up to 60 video formats can be imported into Windows DVD Maker.
This Software allows you to burn videos in various formats, including avi, mp4, wmv, flv, divx, etc. Windows DVD Maker allows you to create your DVD menu and subtitles. Using it couldn’t be easier. It’s easy to customize your DVD menu by choosing a design. Various DVD menu templates are already available, and the number keeps growing. Windows DVD Maker is available for download for Windows.
Windows DVD Maker [Free Version] Download For PC
To make slideshows and videos that can be viewed on media devices like DVD players and the Xbox 360 home video game console, users can take advantage of Windows DVD Maker, a DVD authoring application developed and introduced by Microsoft in Windows Vista and now discontinued. Additionally, it is included in Windows 7’s Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions, but with the advent of Windows 8, it is no longer for sale.
Windows DVD Maker lets you easily convert your video collection to DVD format and burn them to discs. This will ensure your videos are compatible with standard DVD players at home and on the go. Up to 60 video file types are supported. System requirements include Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. Movies made with Windows DVD Maker can be viewed on home DVD players or other Software that supports DVDs. It’s like Apple’s iDVD application for Mac OS X in many respects.
Windows DVD Maker Full Activated Latest 
This robust application can burn videos of many formats to DVD, including AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4, WMV, ASF, 3GP, FLV, and more. It also supports various DVD types (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5, DVD-9, Mini DVD, Mini DVD DL). Also, DVD subtitles can be downloaded and installed (up to 32 subtitle tracks are supported). To top it all off, it provides a selection of stylish menu templates that can be used to create and personalize your DVD’s menu. Lastly, making DVD chapters is also.
The ease of use will be the primary factor in selecting the best DVD maker software for Windows 10/8/8.1. Windows DVD Maker is so popular because of its ease of use, so a program with a more complex interface would not be a suitable replacement. Second, the DVD Maker software that accepts a wider variety of input formats is more versatile. Finally, let’s all cross our fingers that there isn’t any adware, spyware, virus, or other malicious stuff in the program. VMix Pro
- Support more than 100 video formats on DVD
Support 100+ Video formats.
- Help all kinds of DVDs
- Support DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5, DVD-9.
- Mini DVD, Mini DVD DL, etc
- No loss of quality.
- Loss of quality is not acceptable at all! Your high-quality videos won’t lose any quality.
- DVD Menu and Subtitles Made to Order
- Built-in multiple DVD menus and subtitle templates.
- Pick the one you like best to make a DVD menu and subtitles.
- An engine that burns well and is easy to use
- After encoding, a good burning engine will burn your videos to a disc.
- It only takes one click to convert and burn, and the Software is easy to use.
- Use Windows DVD Maker to make your DVDs.
- Change your videos and burn them to DVD.
- Then you can play your videos on DVD players at home or on the go.
- Up to 60 different video formats.
- DVD Menu and Subtitles Made to Order
What’s New In Windows DVD Maker 6.6.8?
- One of the best things is free.
- It is safe to install the virus-checked program.
- Putting together a film from photos and videos is easy.
- Windows Movie Maker 2023 Full is easy to use and can be used by anyone.
- You can share your finished project on YouTube, Facebook, and Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Drop the videos where you want them (s).
- The Software can change sounds.
- Video speed, length, and parts can be changed right away.
- Modify your movie’s audio. Volume, music fade-in/out, etc.
- Everything, including PCs and Androids, can export.
- Movie Maker will add the things you choose.
- It works with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Processor: at least a Pentium IV 1 GB RAM
- Memory (2 GB recommended)
- at least 200 MB of space on the hard drive.
How to Install?
- The first thing you need to do is find Driver Update.
- Install the Software to set up the files.
- Please turn off the anti-virus software and write that down.
- After the.rar file has been unzipped, run setup.exe (use Winrar to extract).
- After setting up your machine for the first time, you can turn it off.
- Take the files from the folder and drop them into the installation folder.
- You can relax and enjoy the Newest Release, which came out in.