MiniTool Partition Wizard is the best free disc partition software, and tens of millions of people use it. It helps users re-partition hard drives, format partitions, check file systems, align SSD partitions, measure SSD performance, convert FAT to NTFS, and do other things on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and 8. In the long run, it wants to be the most powerful free partition manager, so it keeps adding new features like Disk Benchmark and Space Analyzer to give users the best experience possible. It will be easy to use and understand for people who have done it before.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is a partition manager for people who use their computers at home or in a home office. It has a full set of disc partition management functions that let you easily split up, optimize, and run your computer. This high-performance tool helps ensure that disc space is used best and that the hard disc is structured best. The program is meant to be easy to understand and use. It might take a while for people who have never used it to figure out everything it does and not accidentally split the wrong drive.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Download
It makes partitions or whole discs, deletes, aligns, moves, resizes, recovers, splits, joins, hides, copies, and converts them. It can change drive letters, label partitions, and volumes, change properties, and check file systems. All this and more is done for free, but there are paid upgrades for business environments, servers, and other special needs. Every version of Windows has partition software built right in. The problem is that they can be hard to use, even for computer users. MiniTool Partition Wizard enters this field and makes its version of this.
His comprehensive partition manager can maximize the use of your disc space and safeguard your data. Because it has many sophisticated capabilities, it gives you full control over your hard disc and its partitions. Thanks to the software’s intuitive interface and clear instructions, you’ll have no trouble resizing partitions, copying discs, scanning for misplaced partitions, or migrating operating systems to solid-state drives. WiFi Password
- Create/delete partition in simple steps.
- Format the hard drive you can’t get into and change it from RAW to NTFS to get it working again.
- Move partitions that aren’t next to each other together to extend.
- Make the C drive bigger to eliminate the “low disc space” warning.
- Erase all the data on the partition and ensure it can’t be recovered by any data recovery tool.
- You will only lose data if you combine two partitions into one.
- You can split a hard drive into two parts to save data in different ways.
- You can quickly change a hard drive or flash drive from FAT to NTFS without losing any data.
- This lets you work with files that are bigger than 4GB.
- The non-system disc and partition can be copied for free and used immediately.
- Use the Pro edition to copy an OS disc or partition.
- Measure the transfer speed (read and write) in sequential and random ways of accessing the disc.
- If the disc write is taking too long, check the hard drive or partition to see if there are read errors on the disc blocks.
- Look at the disk’s properties to see the device name, the total size, and the physical sectors.
- Look at the properties of a partition to find out how it is being used, how the file system works, etc.
- When your hard drive starts to fill up, and you need to free up space, check to see which file is taking up too much space.
What’s New In MiniTool Partition Wizard12.7?
- Data analyzer attribute insertion.
- Few resources are available.
- Partition Lost has been fixed.
- Move on to the system partition without restarting the computer.
- It also fixes bugs when Partition recovery fails.
- Insert disc benchmark attribute.
- Quick and dependable.
- Compared to older versions, jobs are done very quickly.
- Excellent Work.
- Fix The bug for Partition Recovery doesn’t work on MBR discs larger than 2TB.
- Processor: A 1GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
- RAM: More than 512MB.
- Hard Disk: 150MB or more.
- At least 128MB for the video card.
- Supported operating systems include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and later versions.
How to Install?
- Click on the GREEN button above to download.
- Choose the way you want to download. Most of the time, use the first download link.
- Save the installer for MiniTool Partition Wizard to your local drive
- To start the installation, double-click on the installer.
- Accept the end user agreement for MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- Follow the steps until you’re done.
- Have Fun.